Graham Cracker Buckeyes
Community Recipe from
- 1 cup(s) creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker finely ground
- 1 cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- 2 cup(s) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoon(s) shortening
- Combine peanut butter, graham cracker crumbs, and confectioners' sugar in a bowl or food processor until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Roll teaspoonfuls of peanut butter mixture into balls. Refrigerate until ready to dip in melted chocolate.
- Line a cookie sheet with wax paper. Melt chocolate chips and shortening together in the top of a double boiler until very liquid. Using a toothpick, dip each ball into chocolate leaving a small amount of peanut butter exposed. Place balls on the cookie sheet and refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry1006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note