Graham Cracker Brownies
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, melted
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3 cup(s) Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup(s) nuts, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup(s) sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease the bottom of a 9x9 or 8x12 pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix together sugar and graham cracker crumbs. In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat and pour on top of sugar/crumb mix. Stir until moist. Beat eggs and vanilla together. Add to graham cracker mixture and stir. Add nuts, if desired.
- Pack batter into greased pan and bake at 325 for 30 to 40 minutes, depending on pan size and color.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Scholtes and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Graham Cracker Brownies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts