Graham Cracker-and-Pecan Praline Popcorn
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 97
- Calories from fat: 32%
- Fat: 3.5g
- Saturated fat: 0.7g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.9g
- Protein: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 16.4g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Cholesterol: 2mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 47mg
- Calcium: 7mg
- 10 cup popcorn (popped without salt or fat)
- 2 cups honey-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers (such as Teddy Grahams)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread mixture onto a jelly-roll pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
- Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cover and cook 1 minute. Uncover and cook, without stirring, until the candy thermometer registers 290° (about 5 minutes).
- Drizzle the brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely on a wire rack in pan, and break into large pieces.
- Note: Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Snacks