- 10 cup popcorn (popped without salt or fat)
- 2 cups honey-flavored bear-shaped graham crackers (such as Teddy Grahams)
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Cooking spray
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light-colored corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter or stick margarine
- calories 97
- caloriesfromfat 32 %
- fat 3.5 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 0.9 g
- protein 1 g
- carbohydrate 16.4 g
- fiber 0.7 g
- cholesterol 2 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 47 mg
- calcium 7 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine the first 3 ingredients in a large bowl. Spread mixture onto a jelly-roll pan lined with foil and coated with cooking spray.
Combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cover and cook 1 minute. Uncover and cook, without stirring, until the candy thermometer registers 290° (about 5 minutes).
Drizzle the brown sugar mixture over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Bake at 325° for 30 minutes, stirring once. Cool completely on a wire rack in pan, and break into large pieces.
Note: Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.