I make this all of the time and it is a crowd pleaser! It is so easy to make and so delicious! It is even tasty the next day. Gets rave reviews!
Graham Banana Pudding
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (5-ounce) package graham crackers, divided
- 4 large ripe bananas, sliced and divided
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan over low heat; cook, whisking constantly, 8 to 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove from heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Layer 5 graham crackers, half of bananas, and half of pudding in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Repeat layers, using remaining ingredients. Cover pudding, and chill 6 hours.
- Beat whipping cream and 2 tablespoons sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Spread over pudding. Chill until ready to serve. Prep: 5 min., Cook: 10 min., Chill: 6 hrs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Desserts