Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 can(s) Kidney Beans Drained
- 2 can(s) Large Tomato Juice
- 1 package(s) Chili Mix Powder
- 1 pound(s) Ground beef
- 1 whole(s) Onion Chopped
- Combine, Drained Kidney Beans, Tomato Juice, Chili mix powder and Chopped Onion, into CrockPot then Stir, Stir Gently.
- Cook Ground beef until browned add a Pinch of Salt and Pepper (to your liking)
- Continue to cook Ground beef until a desirable brown/cooked color.
- Add to Crockpot, mixing in ingrediants
- Once all items have been added, allow to simmer and slow cook for 1-1.5 hours on High Setting.
- You can add some Sharp Cheddar, and sour cream to your liking goes great with regular saltine crackers! Oyster Crackers are my favorite.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Icemaxx5 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note