Governor's Mansion Summer Peach Tea Punch
Fruit juice nectars are blends of fruit puree, water, and cane sugar. You can find them in a variety of flavors in the fruit juice aisle of the supermarket.
More From Southern Living
Steep: 10 Minutes
Chill: 8 Hours
- 4 cups water
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (33.8-oz.) bottle peach nectar
- 1 (6-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh mint sprigs
- 1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add tea bags and 2 cups mint leaves. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2. Remove and discard tea bags and mint. Pour into a 1-gal. container; add peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup. Cover and chill 8 hours or overnight.
- 3. Pour chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl. Stir in ginger ale and club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note