I made this peach tea punch for a bridal shower and everyone raved over it. People were passing up mimosa's for seconds of the punch until it ran out! They all wanted a copy of the recipe. I made it exactly as the recipe calls for and it was perfect. No specific ingredient overpowers the refeshing flavor. I served it with peach slices and mint and it looked so pretty and polished. They only thing I would change is I would make a double batch because it went quick and I would have loved to have some left over!
Governor's Mansion Summer Peach Tea Punch
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 9 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (33.8-oz.) bottle peach nectar
- 1/2 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh peach wedges
- 1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add tea bags and mint leaves. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2. Discard tea bags and mint. Pour into a 1-gal. container; add peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- 3. Pour chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl or pitcher. Stir in ginger ale and club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages