I made this peach tea punch for a bridal shower and everyone raved over it. People were passing up mimosa's for seconds of the punch until it ran out! They all wanted a copy of the recipe. I made it exactly as the recipe calls for and it was perfect. No specific ingredient overpowers the refeshing flavor. I served it with peach slices and mint and it looked so pretty and polished. They only thing I would change is I would make a double batch because it went quick and I would have loved to have some left over!
Governor's Mansion Summer Peach Tea Punch
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lydia DeGaris Pursell
More From Southern Living
Total: 9 Hours, 5 Minutes
- 3 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (33.8-oz.) bottle peach nectar
- 1/2 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh peach wedges
- 1. Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add tea bags and mint leaves. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
- 2. Discard tea bags and mint. Pour into a 1-gal. container; add peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours.
- 3. Pour chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl or pitcher. Stir in ginger ale and club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note