- 3 family-size tea bags
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- 1 (33.8-oz.) bottle peach nectar
- 1/2 (12-oz.) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cup Simple Sugar Syrup
- 1 (1-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (1-liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- Garnish: fresh peach wedges
How to Make It
Bring 4 cups water to a boil in a medium saucepan; add tea bags and mint leaves. Boil 1 minute; remove from heat. Cover and steep 10 minutes.
Discard tea bags and mint. Pour into a 1-gal. container; add peach nectar, lemonade concentrate, and Simple Sugar Syrup. Cover and chill 8 to 24 hours.
Pour chilled tea mixture into a punch bowl or pitcher. Stir in ginger ale and club soda just before serving. Garnish, if desired.