Gouda Corn Pudding / Relish
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 3/4 cup(s) milk, 2%
- 1/3 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 2 1/2 cup(s) fresh corn kernels
- 1/2 cup(s) red or yellow bell pepper diced
- 8 ounce(s) diced, cooked ham
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped green onion
- 4 ounce(s) Gouda cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375. Lightly butter a 13X9 baking dish or spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk together milk and flour. Whisk in eggs. Add remaining ingredients; stir until blended. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake uncovered , until golden brown, 35-40 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kateseats59 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gouda Corn Pudding / Relish Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables