Gouda Cheese Logs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tub(s) soft cream cheese
- 2 cup(s) Goude or colby cheese (8oz)
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup(s) sliced drained sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- Mix cream cheese and Gouda cheese until blended. Stir in chives, tomatoes and garlic powder. Shape mixture into 2 small logs or 1 large ball. Roll in parsley and
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 2 hours until firm. Serve with crackers.
- Expert Tips
- Roll the cheese logs in 3/4 cup chopped pecans instead of the parsley, or omit the chives in the cheese mixture and roll in chives instead.
- These tasty cheese logs can be made ahead and stored in the refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by LoriSmith and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gouda Cheese Logs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers