Community Recipe from
- 2 cup(s) flour
- 2 1/2 cup(s) rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 2 stick(s) unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup(s) packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 8 ounce(s) semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup(s) pecans
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1/2 cup(s) dried cherries
- 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. In a medium bowl, stir together flour, oats, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- 3. In a mixer, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs one at a time. Then add vanilla. Add the flour mixture, and mix on low until just combined, Add the chocolate, nuts, and dried fruit.
- 4. Form 28 balls. 2 inches in diameter, and place on parchment lined sheets. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Cool on rack.
- **Dough can be refrigerated or frozen, and baked later..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RBN1122 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gorp Cookies Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts
More Recipes for Main Dishes