Easy to make, very rich. I would use more bacon next time to get a good coating.
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Lisa Powell Bailey
Yield: Makes 6 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled Gorgonzola cheese
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- Apple and pear slices
- 1. Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
- 2. Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in bacon. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with apple and pear slices and grapes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note