Gorgonzola-Grilled Pear Crostini
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 22 Minutes
- 3 firm ripe Bartlett pears, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1/2 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 36 French bread baguette slices, toasted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped, lightly salted roasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1. Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) heat. Grill pear wedges, covered with grill lid, 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until golden.
- 2. Stir together cream cheese and next 3 ingredients; spread about 1/2 Tbsp. on each baguette slice. Top with grilled pears; sprinkle with pecans and rosemary, and drizzle with honey.
- Pair with: Château de Malle, Sauternes 2004 or Chenin Blanc.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note