1. Dissolve yeast in 1/3 cup warm water in a large bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Lightly spoon flours into dry measuring cups, and level with a knife. Add flours, wheat gluten, oil, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt; stir until a soft dough forms.
2. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic (about 3 minutes). Place dough in a bowl coated with cooking spray, turning to coat top. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 1 hour or until doubled in size. (Press two fingers into dough. If indentation remains, dough has risen enough.)
3. Preheat oven to 450°.
4. Punch dough down. Roll dough into a 10 x 14–inch rectangle on a lightly floured surface. Place dough on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray and sprinkled with cornmeal. Cover and let rise in a warm place (85°), free from drafts, 20 minutes.
5. Sprinkle cheeses evenly over dough. Arrange tomato slices in a single layer over cheese. Combine basil and remaining ingredients in a bowl; sprinkle mixture evenly over tomatoes.
6. Bake at 450° for 12 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Cut pizza into 8 (5 x 3 1/2–inch) rectangles.