Gorgonzola & Granberry cheese ball
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 cup(s) gorgonzola cheese crumbled
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoon(s) each, onion, celery, green pepper, and sweet red pepper finly chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 3/4 cup(s) pecans chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cheeses. Stir in the cranberries, vegetables and pepper sauce. Shape into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Roll cheese ball in pecans.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MinnieVog and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gorgonzola & Granberry cheese ball Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers