Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Chopped Pecans
- 1 box(es) Confectionate Sugar (1lb.)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 package(s) of 8 oz. Cream Cheese (softened)
- 3/4 cup(s) Stick Butter
- 1 box(es) Yellow Cake Mix
- Melt butter in 9x13 pan. Mix cake mix and 1 egg together in bowl. Mix 2 eggs, cream cheese, and sugar together in seperate bowl. Sprinkle cake mix on melted butter in pan and pat down real lightly. Pour sugar, cream cheese, and egg mixture on top of cake mix. Add pecans on top.
- Cook in oven at 350 degrees for 45 to 55 minutes. Done when brown on top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by brittanylaurel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note