Gooey Butter Cake
- 1 box(es) 16-oz powdered sugar
- 1 18 1/4-ounce package yellow cake mix
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 8 tablespoon(s) Butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 eggs
- 8 tablespoon(s) melted butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the cake mix, egg, and butter and mix well with an electric mixer. Pat the mixture into the bottom of a lightly greased 13 by 9-inch baking pan.
- Prepare Filling:
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the eggs, vanilla, and butter and beat together.
- Next, add the powdered sugar and mix well. Spread over cake batter and bake for 40 to 50 minutes. Make sure not to over bake as the center should be a little gooey.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Indychick and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gooey Butter Cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts