Good and spicy meatballs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 cup(s) kellogg`s corn flakes cereal
- 2 tablespoon(s) ketchup
- 1 egg (slightly beaten)
- 1 pound(s) lean ground beef
- 1 can(s) (15oz.)tomato sauce for sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) ketchup for sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar for sauce
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped onion for sauce
- 2 tablespoon(s) pickle relish for sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) worchestershire sauce for sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) vinegar for sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper for sauce
- 1)In large mixing bowl,combine kellogg`s corn flakes cereal,the 2 tablespoons ketchup and egg.2)Mix in ground beef.3)Shape in 1 1/4-inch meatballs.4)Place in single layer in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.5)Bake at 400`f for 12 minutes or until browned.6)In 4-quart saucepan,combine remaining ingredients.7)Simmer over low heat 15 minutes,stirring frequent.8)Add meatballs.9)Continue cooking 15 minutes.10)Serve over rice,if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note