- 1 quart unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (11.5-ounce) can apricot nectar
- 1 quart apple cider
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 (2-inch) cinnamon sticks
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- Garnish: cinnamon sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a large Dutch oven; bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove cinnamon and cloves; garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note