- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1/2 pounds boned, skinned halibut fillets (1 in. thick), cut into 1 1/2-in. chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 to 14 corn tortillas* (5 to 6 in.), warmed on grill
- 3 cups iceberg lettuce cut in fine shreds
- Avocado and Salted Lemon Salad
- Yogurt Sauce
- calories 235
- caloriesfromfat 54 %
- protein 9.3 g
- fat 14 g
- satfat 2.3 g
- carbohydrate 18 g
- fiber 3.5 g
- sodium 190 mg
- cholesterol 24 mg
How to Make It
Heat grill to high (450° to 550°). Mix seasonings in a small bowl. Put halibut on a rimmed baking sheet; coat with oil. Sprinkle with seasonings. Thread fish on 6 to 8 slender metal skewers. Oil cooking grate, using tongs and a wad of oiled paper towels.
Grill fish, covered, turning once, until just cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes total. Fill tortillas with lettuce, fish, and salad. Serve with yogurt sauce.
*If tortillas are very thin, buy double the amount and stack 2 per taco.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per taco with 1 tbsp. sauce.