Golden Shrimp Shells
- Cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 cup(s) frozen cooked salad shrimp, thawed, rinsed and drained (from a 7-ounce bag)
- 1 clove(s) garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive or vegetable oil
- 1 8-oz. can(s) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees. In 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-fry shrimp, parsley, pepper sauce and garlic in oil 1 minute. Immediately remove from heat.
- 2. Remove dough from can in 2 rolled-up sections; do not unroll. Cut each roll into 12 slices; place 1 inch apart, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Press half of each dough slice to flatten. Place about 1 teaspoon shrimp mixture on flattened half of each slice. Fold remaining half of dough slice over shrimp; do not seal. (It's OK to have openings between dough layers.) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 3. Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with cocktail sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note