Golden Sausage Egg Rolls
- 1 (16-ounce) package JIMMY DEAN Extra Mild Pork Sausage
- 2 (16-ounce) packages shredded coleslaw mix
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 3 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- Vegetable oil
- Condiments: sweet-and-sour sauce, spicy mustard, soy sauce
- Cook sausage in a large skillet over medium-high heat about 10 minutes, stirring until sausage crumbles and is no longer pink. Spoon sausage into a colander, and let drain. Cool sausage 15 minutes.
- Stir together sausage, coleslaw mix, and next 4 ingredients.
- Brush water around outer edge of each egg roll wrapper. Spoon 1/3 cup sausage mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold bottom corner over filling, tucking tip of corner under filling; fold left and right corners over filling. Tightly roll filled end toward remaining corner; gently press to seal.
- Pour oil to depth of 3 inches in a Dutch oven; heat to 375°. Fry egg rolls, in 8 batches, 3 to 4 minutes or until golden brown; drain on paper towels. Serve immediately with desired condiments.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This