GOLDEN PUMPKIN LOAF
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/3 cup(s) plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon(s) NONFAT SOUR CREAM
- 2 cup(s) PUMPKIN PUREE
- 3 EGGS
- 1/4 cup(s) VEG.OIL
- 2 1/2 cup(s) FLOUR
- 3/4 cup(s) SPLENDA
- 1 tablespoon(s) PLUS 1 TSP. BAKING POWDER
- 1 tablespoon(s) PUMPKIN PIE SPICE
- 1 cup(s) RAISINS
- 1/4 cup(s) WALNUTS CHOPPED
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 . SPRAY 2 LOAF PANS WITH COOKING SPRAY. BLEND 1ST FIVE INGRED.THEN ADD NEXT FOUR INGRED. STIR, THEN ADD RAISINS AND WALNUTS. SPREAD BATTER INTO PANS. BAKE 40 TO 45 MIN. OR UNTIL TOOTHPICK INERTED IN CENTER COMES OUT CLEAN.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by katiemia and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
GOLDEN PUMPKIN LOAF Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads