Golden Potato and Leek Gratin
Total: 1 Hour, 10 Minutes
- 2 medium leeks
- 1 tablespoon BERTOLLI Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 (14-oz.) can vegetable broth
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 (15-oz.) jar BERTOLLI Creamy Alfredo Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Italian six-cheese blend
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Remove and discard root ends and dark green tops of leeks. Cut leeks into thin slices; rinse well, and drain.
- 2. Cook leeks in hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring often, 5 minutes or until lightly golden. Stir in potatoes and next 3 ingredients; cover and cook, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until potatoes are slightly tender. Drain potato mixture. Add Alfredo sauce and salt, gently stirring just until coated.
- 3. Spoon potato mixture into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish; top with cheese.
- 4. Bake, covered, at 375° for 20 minutes; uncover and bake 15 more minutes or until potatoes are tender and cheese is lightly browned.
To test gratin for doneness, pierce potatoes with a long wooden pick. The gratin is ready when the pick slides easily through the potatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note