I don't usually like potatoes, but these potatoes are outstanding.
Golden Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan cheese turns these roasted potatoes to a crispy, golden color you won't be able to resist.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Garnish: fresh parsley, chopped
- Place flour, cheese, salt and pepper in a large plastic zipping bag; mix well. Add potato wedges; shake to coat. Pour butter into a 13"x9" baking pan, tilting to coat; arrange potatoes in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for one hour. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This