I don't usually like potatoes, but these potatoes are outstanding.
Golden Parmesan Roasted Potatoes
Parmesan cheese turns these roasted potatoes to a crispy, golden color you won't be able to resist.
Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 potatoes, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- Garnish: fresh parsley, chopped
- Place flour, cheese, salt and pepper in a large plastic zipping bag; mix well. Add potato wedges; shake to coat. Pour butter into a 13"x9" baking pan, tilting to coat; arrange potatoes in pan. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for one hour. Sprinkle with parsley.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note