Community Recipe from
- 1 pound(s) medium mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery (about 1 small stalk)
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 dash(es) dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground turmeric
- 1)Cut stems from mushrooms;finely chop enough stems to measure 1/3 cup.2)Mix chopped mushroom steam,onion,celery and butter in 1-quart microwaveable casserole.3)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0) until onion is tender,2 to 3 minutes.4)Stir in bread crumbs,salt,marjoram,pepper and turmeric.5)Fill mushroom caps with stuffing mixture,arrange mushroom,filled sides up (smallest mushrooms in center) on two 10-inch microwaveable plates.6)Microwave one plate at a time uncovered on high (100 0/0) 2 minutes,rotate plate 1/2 turn.7)Microwave until hot,1 to 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes