Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) medium mushrooms
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped celery (about 1 small stalk)
- 3 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 dash(es) dried marjoram
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground turmeric
- 1)Cut stems from mushrooms;finely chop enough stems to measure 1/3 cup.2)Mix chopped mushroom steam,onion,celery and butter in 1-quart microwaveable casserole.3)Microwave uncovered on high (100 0/0) until onion is tender,2 to 3 minutes.4)Stir in bread crumbs,salt,marjoram,pepper and turmeric.5)Fill mushroom caps with stuffing mixture,arrange mushroom,filled sides up (smallest mushrooms in center) on two 10-inch microwaveable plates.6)Microwave one plate at a time uncovered on high (100 0/0) 2 minutes,rotate plate 1/2 turn.7)Microwave until hot,1 to 2 minutes.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note