GOLDEN MUSHROOM FRITTERS
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) biscuit mix
- 1 cup(s) chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon(s) sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon(s) chopped pimento
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) celery seed
- 1 beaten egg yolk
- 1/4 cup(s) dairy sour cream
- 1 egg white
- Cooking oil for deep-fat frying
- 1)In a large mixing bowl combine biscuit mix, mushrooms, onion, pimento, salt and celery seed.2) Combine egg yolk and sour cream. 3)Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.4)In a small mixing bowl use a rotary beater to beat egg white until stiff peaks form (tips stand straight). 5)Fold the beaten egg white into the mushroom mixture.6)In a deep-fat fryer or heavy saucepan heat oil to 375 degrees. 7)Carefully drop mushroom batter by tablespoonfuls into hot oil.8)Fry fritters, a few at a time, about 2 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.9)Drain on paper towels.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by becy420 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note