Golden Mushroom Chicken - MARY BUCKOSKI
Deboned Chicken Breasts with Corned Beef and Bacon in crock pot of Ninja cooker.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 piece(s) Chicken Deboned
- 3 package(s) Corned Beef
- 6 slice(s) Bacon
- 1 can(s) Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 carton(s) sour cream
- 1 whole(s) Medium Onion Chopped
- 1 dash(es) Salt & Black Peper To Taste
- Use Clay Baker or Ninja Cooker. Soak clay cooker in water for 15 minutes prior to use. Line the bottom of the clay baker/pot with the corned beef. Roll the deboned chicken up into a roll and wrap a piece of Bacon around it to keep it rolled. Tooth picks may be needed. Place the chicken rolls on top of the corned beef. Mix the tin of Golden Mushroom Soup with the carton of Sour Cream and spread the mixture over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle the chopped onions over the top of chicken. Season with salt & black pepper to taste. Stuffing may be used in the chicken rolls as desired. Bake at 350* F for approx. 2 hours.
- Mary Buckoski 1981
This recipe is a personal recipe added by jmmckeown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note