Golden Mint Punch
- 3 cups fresh mint sprigs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 quarts water
- 1 (46-ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 cup thinly sliced lemon rind
- 2 cups lemon juice, chilled
- 1 (33.8-ounce) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- 1 (28-ounce) bottle tonic water, chilled
- Additional mint sprigs
- Combine 3 cups mint sprigs, sugar, and water in a large Dutch oven, stirring well. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cool. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, strain mint mixture; discard mint. Combine mint liquid, pineapple juice, lemon rind, and juice in a large punch bowl. Slowly pour ginger ale and tonic water into punch. Garnish with additional mint sprigs.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note