Golden Mashed Potatoes
- 3 cups cubed Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 lb.)
- 1/3 cup 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 tsp butter
- 3/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in large saucepan; cover with water, bring to a boil.
- 2. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 3. Place potatoes in large bowl, add remaining ingredients, and mash to desired consistency.
- 124 calories
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 8stringfan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note