Golden Macaroni & Cheese
In addition to cheese, French fried onios give this macaroni & cheese an extra golden color.
Yield: Serves 4
- 1 10-3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup French fried onions
- Blend soup, milk, mustard and pepper in a lightly greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Stir in macaroni and 1 1/2 cups cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 minutes. Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake 10 additional minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note