Golden Honey Granola
Community Recipe from
- 18 ounce(s) old fashioned oats
- 8 ounce(s) sliced almonds
- 1 cup(s) dried cranberries (I've also used dried cherries)
- 1 cup(s) dried apricots cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- 1 cup(s) light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1/2 salt
- 1 1/2 stick(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) honey
- preheat oven 350
- Toss together the dry ingredients (oats through salt)
- -in a sm. saucepan over med. heat melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- -Stir in 1/2 c. honey.
- - Pour over oat mixture and toss together.
- - Spread granola onto a parchment-lined baking sheet (You can use foil if you prefer it crispier.).
- - Bake 35-40 minutes stirring occasionally
This recipe is a personal recipe added by CindyMM and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Golden Honey Granola Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Snacks
More Recipes for Main Dishes