- 2 yellow bell peppers (about 1 lb. total)
- 1 cup chilled fat-skimmed chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup chilled sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup seedless green grapes, rinsed and cut in half
- 2/3 cup cherry tomatoes (3/4 to 1 in. wide), stemmed, rinsed, and cut into halves or quarters
- 2/3 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted almonds
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint leaves
- Salt and fresh-ground pepper
- calories 184
- caloriesfromfat 59 %
- protein 6.4 g
- fat 12 g
- satfat 4.4 g
- carbohydrate 16 g
- fiber 3.7 g
- sodium 117 mg
- cholesterol 13 mg
How to Make It
Rinse, stem, seed, and coarsely chop bell peppers.
In a blender, combine peppers, broth, sour cream, and lemon juice. Whirl until smooth. If making up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill.
Ladle soup into wide bowls. Onto the centers, spoon equal portions of grapes, tomatoes, cucumber, almonds, cilantro, and mint. Add salt and pepper to taste.