Golden Fruit Medley
Community Recipe from
- 1-16oz can(s) apricot halves drained
- 1-16oz can(s) peach halves drained
- 1-16oz can(s) pear halves drained
- 1-15oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 stick(s) cinnamon
- 4 whole(s) cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 dash(es) salt
- Cut halves in half and place in 9x13 dish with pineapple. Combine OJ and all ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 mins. Pour mixture over fruit and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins until hot and bubbly. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove and discard cinnamon sticks and cloves before serving. Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 mins till heated.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note