Golden Fruit Medley
Community Recipe from
- 1-16oz can(s) apricot halves drained
- 1-16oz can(s) peach halves drained
- 1-16oz can(s) pear halves drained
- 1-15oz can(s) pineapple chunks drained
- 1/2 cup(s) orange juice
- 1/3 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) lemon juice
- 2 stick(s) cinnamon
- 4 whole(s) cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- 1 dash(es) salt
- Cut halves in half and place in 9x13 dish with pineapple. Combine OJ and all ingredients in saucepan; bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 2 mins. Pour mixture over fruit and bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 mins until hot and bubbly. Cool completely. Cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Remove and discard cinnamon sticks and cloves before serving. Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 mins till heated.
- Serve warm or cold.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EuropeanMama and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes