I really enjoy this recipe, and so does my family. I tend to add more bread crumbs to the top, otherwise stick with the recipe. Even if I double the recipe the left overs go pretty quickly. Definitely an easy go to recipe!
Golden Chicken Divan
This weekend winner is quick and easy to make...it bakes in just 15 minutes!
Yield: Serves 6
- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
- Cover broccoli with water in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, chicken, soup, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread on a greased 8"x8" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
- Mix together melted butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note