- 1 pound broccoli, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
How to Make It
Cover broccoli with water in a saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a large bowl, combine broccoli, chicken, soup, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder and salt. Spread on a greased 8"x8" baking pan; sprinkle with cheese.
Mix together melted butter and bread crumbs; sprinkle over cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 450° for 15 minutes or until bubbly and golden.