These were so good! Perfect for game day!
Golden-Baked Mini Reubens
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf party rye bread
- 1 (6-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 12 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 (16-ounce) can shredded sauerkraut, well drained
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Spread dressing evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top half of slices evenly with half of cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange sandwiches on baking sheet. Coat bottom of a second baking sheet with cooking spray; place, coated side down, on sandwiches.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
- Note: To make ahead, place unbaked sandwiches on baking sheets and freeze until firm; place sandwiches in heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags, and freeze. Bake according to directions at 375º for 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note