These were so good! Perfect for game day!
Golden-Baked Mini Reubens
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) loaf party rye bread
- 1 (6-ounce) package Swiss cheese slices, halved
- 12 ounces thinly sliced corned beef
- 1 (16-ounce) can shredded sauerkraut, well drained
- Butter-flavored cooking spray
- Spread dressing evenly on 1 side of each bread slice; top half of slices evenly with half of cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, and remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slices.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray; arrange sandwiches on baking sheet. Coat bottom of a second baking sheet with cooking spray; place, coated side down, on sandwiches.
- Bake at 375° for 8 to 10 minutes or until bread is golden and cheese melts.
- Note: To make ahead, place unbaked sandwiches on baking sheets and freeze until firm; place sandwiches in heavy-duty zip-top plastic bags, and freeze. Bake according to directions at 375º for 15 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers