Golden Apple Filling
- 1 cup diced dried apricots
- 1 cup diced dates
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (20-ounce) can sliced apples, drained
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a 2-cup glass measure; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
- Combine sugar and flour in a medium bowl, stirring well. Add fruit mixture and apples to flour mixture, stirring until blended.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This