Goin Greek Toga Party Chicken and Pasta
Dad's 50th birthday party was lots of fun!! He sure was a STUD!!! Beer Bong anyone?
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 bottles of Greek vinaigrette salad dressing
- 4 chicken breasts trimmed and cut into strips
- 1 large clove of minced garlic
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large red onion
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 1 container of small tomatoes (plum or cherry)
- 1 conainer of feta cheese crumbles
- 1 box of bow tie pasta
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- 1 can of sliced black olives (optional)
- Place the chicken strips into a Ziploc bag with enough salad dressing to coat. Close the bag and masage the salad dressing into the chicken. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta according to the box instructions.
- Cut all the vegetables into bite-sized pieces.
- Slightly cook the broccoli in a steamer bag or glass bowl in the microwave just until barely tender.
- Put enough olive oil and garlic into a large frying pan and get it hot.
- Put chicken strips into the pan. Turn chicken and stir occasionally to be sure that each strip is thoroughly cooked.
- Once the pasta and the chicken are finished cooking, combine the chicken, pasta, cheese crumbles and vegetables together into a large bowl.
- Stir in small amounts of salad dressing at a time until everything is coated, but not saturated.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- The first time I made this, it turned out oily. I used too much salad dressing.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Kristine1979 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Goin Greek Toga Party Chicken and Pasta Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes