The movie to watch while you eat this cookie is a no-brainer! Godzilla of course!
Yield: Serves 10 to 15
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer on medium speed about 3 to 5 minutes until mixture is creamy and has turned almost white. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread dough evenly onto a parchment paper-lined 14" round pizza pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, until edges turn golden. Let cool for 10 minutes in pan before removing. Cool completely.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note