Goblin Dip with Bone Crackers
Turn Tex-Mex bean dip into a Halloween specialty by serving it with bone-shaped crackers.
Yield: Makes 6 cups
- 1 (16-ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (8-ounce) jar chunky pico de gallo
- 1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Toppings: shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, chopped black olives, sliced green onions
- Bone Crackers
- Cook first 6 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 15 minutes or until cream cheese is melted. Sprinkle with desired toppings, and serve warm with Bone Crackers.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers