Goblin Dip And Bone Crackers
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
- 1 16-oz. can chili without beans
- 1 16-oz. can refried beans
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1 8-oz. jar chunky pico de gallo
- 1 4 1/2-oz. can chopped green chiles
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Toppings: Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, chopped olives, sliced green onions
- Bone crackers (See Note)
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often, for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Transfer to a bowl, sprinkle with desired toppings and serve warm with Bone Crackers. Makes 6 cups.
Cut flour tortillas with a bone-shaped cookie cutter. Spray "bones" lightly with cooking spray and bake at 350° for 10 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note