Gooseberry Patch family favorite recipes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 cup(s) cooked turkey cubed
- 2 1/2 cup(s) turkey gravy
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas partially thawed
- 1 1/2 cup(s) mushrooms sliced
- 2/3 cup(s) sun-dried tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) water
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh parsley chopped and divided
- 1 teaspoon(s) poultry seasoning divided
- 2 1/4 cup(s) buttermilk baking mix
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 3/4 cup(s) plus 2 T milk
- Combine turkey, gravy, peas, mushrooms, tomatoes, water, 1 T. parsley and 1/2 tsp. poultry seasoning in large stockpot. Cook over med. heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly,
- Stir together baking mix, remaining 1 T. parsley, remaining 1/2 tsp. poultru seasoning, pepper and milk in another bowl. Pour turkey mixture into lightly greased 2-qt dish; drop biscuit mixture on top in 6 equal mounds. Place dish pm baking sheet; bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes or until top is golden.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Melrose1954 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Gobbler Cobbler Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes