Goat Radiator Pasta
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 pound(s) Radiatore pasta Cooked al dente
- 1 cup(s) Basil fresh shredded
- 6 ounce(s) Chevre goat cheese
- 4 ounce(s) Olive oil
- 2 Sweet peppers Coarsely diced
- 8 Baby Portabella Mushrooms Thick slided
- 1. Saute peppers and mushrooms until just soft
- 2. Mix together pasta, basil, peppers, and mushrooms
- 3. Toss in olive oil
- 4. Add Chevre cheese and mix until smooth
This recipe is a personal recipe added by davesnyd and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note