I've made this about three times now. The prep work is easy, and the recipe is delicious. Great party appetizer!
Goat Cheese With Marinated Roasted Peppers
More From Southern Living
Grill: 7 Minutes
Stand: 10 Minutes
Chill: 8 Hours
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 Anaheim chile peppers
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 (11-ounce) log goat cheese
- French bread slices
- 1. Grill peppers, without grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°), turning often, 5 to 7 minutes or until peppers look blistered.
- 2. Place peppers in a heavy-duty zip-top plastic bag; seal and let stand 10 minutes to loosen skins. Peel peppers; remove and discard seeds. Chop peppers.
- 3. Combine peppers, oil, vinegar, and garlic; cover and chill at least 8 hours. Serve over goat cheese with bread slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note