Goat Cheese Truffles
More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-oz.) container crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup toasted, chopped pecans
- Dried figs
- Dried apricots
- 1. Beat first 5 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until well combined. Cover tightly, and chill at least 1 hour or until firm (can chill up to 3 days).
- 2. Roll cheese mixture into 3/4-inch-round balls. Roll each ball in pecans. Serve immediately, or cover and chill until ready to serve. If chilled, let stand 30 minutes before serving. Serve with dried figs and apricots.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers