Goat Cheese-Pesto Crostini
More From Southern Living
Bake: 10 Minutes
- 1 (8.5-oz.) French bread baguette
- 1/2 cup refrigerated pesto
- 1/2 (10.5-oz.) package fresh goat cheese
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into thin strips
- 7 pitted whole green olives, sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°. Cut baguette into 28 (1/2-inch-thick) slices, and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake for 5 minutes.
- 2. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with a layer of pesto and goat cheese. Top half of bread slices with sun-dried tomato strips and remaining half with sliced olives.
- 3. Bake at 375° for 5 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note