Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Sandwiches
Bite into these savory Goat Cheese and Pecan Tea Sandwiches to discover a suprise layer of red pepper jelly.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Stir togethersoftened cream cheese, goat cheese, Cheddar cheese, pecans, and cilantro.
- Spread on: whole wheat bread slices. Spread a thin layer of red pepper jelly on an equal number of whole wheat bread slices; sandwich cream cheese mixture slices with pepper jelly slices.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note