Goat Cheese Mousse
Photo: David Tsay; Styling: Dani Fisher
More From Coastal Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup quark
- 2 ounces soft goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons fresh chives
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- Sweet pepper or cranberry chutney
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over 1/12 cup water in a small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Cook 2 minutes over low heat, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- 2. Whisk together gelatin mixture, yogurt, quark, and goat cheese in a large bowl. Stir in chives. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3. Beat cream in a separate chilled bowl until soft peaks form. Fold gently into cheese mixture. Cover and chill 3 hours. Serve with chutney, crackers, and crudités.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers